FIFA & more....

 https://fb.watch/gV-a4lVUuV/


Who’s the saddest at lunchtime?
The ba-lonely sandwich

 

Fred's  wife accused him of being a transvestite..
So he packed her things and left.

 

What lesson does a tailor learn about karma?
As you sew, so shall you rip.

 

Fred's wife made a t-shirt with his face on it looking depressed.
She's really been wearing him down.

 

Some people think that telling puns makes me immature and childish.
But I'm a groan man, dammit.

 

We bought a really big strainer for the kitchen
It's mass-sieve

 

Trump may be guilty of crimes against humility.

 

There in lies the rub... unless it's ribs, then there ON lies the rub.


Fred had to make a marketing presentation for an underwear company, and he asked me for suggestions.
I said, “Start…..with a brief introduction.”

 

Last night in bed, my wife kept saying “I was born in 1892 in Bloemfontein and I wrote The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings”
She’s Tolkien in her sleep again.

 

How do you compliment a Japanese chef if you liked their pasta?
A-rigatoni

 

How did the cheesemaker start his business?
He took out a provo-loan

 

Waldo gave up  lifting weights the gym because nobody could spot him.

 

The solitary billionaire?

Alone Musk

 

The difference between a diploma and a roll of wallpaper?
When someone hands you a roll of wallpaper, you know you have a job ahead of you.



Comments