The bass notes in classical music give me a headache.
My doctor says it's just lower Bach pain.

 

I write my apologies in dots and dashes.
I’m fluent in remorse code.

 

Fred made a graph of all his past relationships...
It has an ex-axis and a why-axis.

 

I like my milk dairy.
I wouldn't have it any udder way.

 

My doctor told me I’m going deaf.
That news was hard to hear.

 

I was recently told that I have bad posture.
But I've always had a hunch.


Fred said that his dog bogs 47 times a day.

But that is just a ruff estimate.

 

Fred's town is having a town wide clean up day this fall.
It is literally a litter rally.

 

Wear sunscreen...
To avoid a light injury.

 

Fred is dyslexic but has a positive outlook. 

When life hands him lemons, he makes melonade.

 

Politicians are wedded to the truth, but like many other married couples they sometimes live apart.

 

I could be a morning person if morning started around noon.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gordisms...