Fred couldn’t believe it when he was told that wrestling is scripted.

Even today He's still grappling with it.

 

There is an OnlyFans page where girls slam their bums together...
Fair play, they are just trying to make ends meet.

 

A wizard who can cook many kinds of gravy?
Sauceror.

 

I've already been criticized enough about my knowledge of apes.
Please stop gibbon me the business.

 

My neighbor invited everyone over to showcase his newly obtained bird: a goose.
To be honest, I'm getting tired of these gander reveal parties.

 

A long line outside a gay bar?
An LGBTQueue.


Fred wrote a song about a tortilla.
But it’s really more of a wrap.

 

How do you weigh a millennial?
In Instagrams.

 

If you drink too much cream your stomach might start churning, but you'll feel butter afterwards.

 

Fred just became a professor of palindromes.
You may now call him Dr. Awkward.

 

You know all those lawyers they threw in the ocean? Apparently their bones became coral…
…it’s called the great barrister reef.

 

I love a good meal, that’s why I don’t cook.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gordisms...

The evidence is clear — there is no famine in Gaza