I once thought I had a real Japanese friend.
But it was just my imagine Asian.

 

Fred sings when his car is in reverse.
He says that he's a backup singer.

 

Shenan-agains: having the same fun twice.

 

There’s something not quite right about a left handed masseuse.
They just rub me the wrong way.

 

Naughtyfication: a notification from a dating app.

 

Even the sharpest minds need a break, just don’t let them snap.


Would a podium on a ship serve any purpose?
No, it would be only for deck-oration.

 

When my sister's daughter joined the volleyball team, I bought her some knee pads.
It's the best way to protect the niece.

 

The brain responsible for spitting?
Ptuiii-tary gland.

 

Whenever I drink, I also listen carefully.
I get a lot of news through the grapewine.

 

Detectives are investigating a suspect who allegedly murdered his yoga teacher before class...
They believe it was pre-meditated.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gordisms...